Monday 10 May 2010

Dukes









Design your own company! And so I did, a tea shop in the Northern Quarter, featuring a very loose style, kind of a slash between corporate and that art indie style, inspiration from Mr Scruff's tea merchandise. That, and my love for tea (and hate for coffee. While we're on the subject, I can't remember the last time I've had coffee, not even thought about it during my daring allnighters).
The research beforehand was me going undercover in Coffee Republic, scribbling notes down and taking cheeky camerashots of the shop menus, interior, etc. The manager didn't like that one bit, so I was 'demanded' to put down the sketchbook and drink the tea I bought. He probably just wanted to show his employers who was the big daddy around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment